About de Sirha Lyon
Sirha, the world hospitality and food service event
Sirha, the world event for hospitality and food service, brings together professionals from the catering and hospitality industries to share the latest trends from around the world. The exhibition is held in January every odd year at the headquarters Lyon Eurexpo and for more than 30 years it has hosted the most prestigious international gastronomy competitions: Bocuse d'Or and Coupe du Monde de Pâtisserie, created by Paul Bocuse and Gabriel Paillasson.
Sirha: generator of ideas and an exceptional place for supply
Sirha 2017 has exceeded all expectations with record attendance and business deals during the event.
During this last edition, more than 750 new products and services were presented in the high quality stands. Everything contributed to a fruitful visit and a great experience for all the participants, in an extraordinary environment that strongly strengthened the industry.
Covering an exhibition area of 132,000 m², Sirha will continue to develop its offer from 26th to 30th of January 2019 with an additional 9,000 m² thanks to the construction of the new hall.
Sirha 2017 statistics: a legendary edition
207,930 professionals (+ 10% vs 2015) incluyendo:
- 25,469 chefs (+29%).
- 29,778 international visitors (+ 17%).
- 2,984 exhibitors and brands.
- 132,000 m2 of exhibition area.
- 28 international pavilions – 14 regional pavilions.
- 21 competitions.
Sirha, a trade show created by GL Events
GL Events is a leading international integrated group in the events organization sector and is present all over the world with three main business activities:
- GL events Live: groups together all professional services for corporate, institutional and sporting events, from consulting and design to production and implementation.
- GL events Exhibitions: more than 300 exhibitions for all the economic sectors.
- GL events Venues: administration of 40 properties (convention centers, fairgrounds, concert halls and multi-uses) in France and around the world.
With a presence in the 5 continents, during 2016 GL events achieved a turnover of 953 million euros and employs 4,000 people.
Visit sirha.com for more information.