Sirha Mexico in its 2nd edition consolidated its stay in the Mexican market, being located as a specialized forum for the hospitality and food service sector.
- 9,210 professional visitors.
- 148 exhibitors and 475 brands.
- 70 new brands engaging in the Mexican market.
- Contests and Master-Classes:
- Mexico’s National Selection for the Bocuse d'Or. The winning chefs were José Francisco Palacios and Ivonne Ramírez from the Club de Industriales.
- Mexico’s National Selection for the Coupe du Monde de la Patisserie. The winners were Victor Rivera and Francisco Vázquez (independent candidates).
- 1st Bakery Food Service Cup. Winners: Jonathan Pineda and Julio César Solano of the Coronado Institute
- 1st Copa Mexicana de Barismo. The winner was Barista Fernando Meléndez from Cortadito Café
- 1st Copa Syrha. The winning couple was Angel Martínez Sommelier from the restaurant Amalia and Irais Maravillas from the Enrique Olvera Group.
- Omnivore Festival. , present for the first time in Mexico with a resounding success through 15 master-classes with recognized chefs such as Gerardo Vázquez Lugo, Josefina Santacruz, Fernanda Prado, Eduardo García, Diego Hernández, Fernando Hernández, among others.